Buy Tickets »
Season Tickets For 2017-2018 On Sale Beginning June 1, 2017 | 712-368-4849
Six performances for the great price of $155 for the fifth consecutive year!
Saturday, September 30, 2017
All is Calm The Christmas Truce of 1914
Saturday, November 25, 2017
Abbey Road Band
Saturday, January 6, 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018
Saturday, March 10, 2018
The Glenn Miller Orchestra
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Rosemary Clausen Center: P.O. Box 524 | Holstein, IA 51025
Or Call: 712-368-4849
Texas Tenors Holiday SpecialComplete ticket information available late summer/early fall. Season ticket holders will have first opportunity to purchase. Reserved seat tickets $30.00. For more information or to be placed on our mailing list, call 712-368-4849 or email
Current Season Ticket Holders
- Will receive a reorder application by mail shortly before June 1.
- Have the ability to renew current seats or request seating adjustments if reorder by the priority deadline of June 24.
- Seating change requests will be considered by seniority with vacancies that may occur if others fail to renew their season tickets.
- Seats not renewed by the priority deadline will be made available for change requests and new season ticket holders.
First Time Season Ticket Purchase
- Patrons desiring season tickets for the first time may also submit paid orders beginning June 1.
- Seats for new season ticket holders will be assigned after the reorder sale is processed.
- Orders received without payment may not be considered.
Single Event Ticket Sales
If tickets remain available after the Season Ticket purchase process is complete, tickets will become available for individual events on September 20. Details for that will be released as necessary.
- To order Single Event Tickets call: 712-368-4849.
- Suzy Bogguss $25
- All is Calm $30
- Abbey Road Band $25
- Forever Young $25
- Bravo Amici $25
- Glenn Miller Orchestra $30.
- Visa or MasterCard accepted.
- To order by check, make payable to: Galva-Holstein Foundation, P.O. Box 524, Holstein IA 51025.
- Indicate the appropriate amount
- Don’t forget to add $5 for handling and a note advising us of the number of tickets you need for the show(s) you want to attend.
This is a great opportunity for folks who like to attend our shows but are not in a position to purchase season tickets.
Season tickets will be mailed in early September. If tickets remain available for individual events, that sale will begin September 21. Details for that will be released as necessary.
For further assistance, feel free to call us anytime during regular business hours. 712-368-4849
Single Ticket Donation
Can’t use your ticket? Consider gifting your unused ticket back to the box office for a single ticket resale!