Current Season Ticket Holders
- Will receive a reorder application by mail shortly before June 1.
- Have the ability to renew current seats or request seating adjustments if reorder by the priority deadline of June 25.
- Seating change requests will be considered by seniority with vacancies that may occur if others fail to renew their season tickets.
- Seats not renewed by the priority deadline will be made available for change requests and new season ticket holders.
- Season Tickets will be mailed in September.
First Time Season Ticket Purchase
- Patrons desiring season tickets for the first time may also submit paid orders beginning June 1.
- Season Tickets are $165 each, and there is a $5 handling charge on the order.
- Seats for new season ticket holders will be assigned after the reorder sale is processed.
- Orders received without payment may not be considered.
Single Event Ticket Sales
- Because of the strong season ticket sale, only scattered single seats are available for our regular season shows. No standard side-by-side seating is available. Tickets are $30 each.
- Call 712-368-4849 for information or to order tickets by phone. We do not offer online ticket sales.
- For further assistance, feel free to call 712-368-4849 during regular business hours or email us.
Single Ticket Donation
Can’t use your ticket? Consider gifting your unused ticket back to the box office for a single ticket resale!