Current Season Ticket Holders
- Will receive a reorder application by mail shortly before June 1.
- Have the ability to renew current seats or request seating adjustments if reorder by the priority deadline of June 25.
- Seating change requests will be considered by seniority with vacancies that may occur if others fail to renew their season tickets.
- Seats not renewed by the priority deadline will be made available for change requests and new season ticket holders.
- Season Tickets will be mailed in September.
First Time Season Ticket Purchase
- Patrons desiring season tickets for the first time may also submit paid orders beginning June 1.
- Season Tickets are $165 each, and there is a $5 handling charge on the order.
- Seats for new season ticket holders will be assigned after the reorder sale is processed.
- Orders received without payment may not be considered.
Single Event Ticket Sales
- Because of the strong season ticket sale, only scattered single seats are available for our regular season shows. No standard side-by-side seating is available. Tickets are $30 each except for the Lennon Sisters at $40.
- As of November 1, 2019 seats are available for the special Lennon Sisters Matinee on September 13, 2020. All tickets are $40.
- Call 712-368-4849 for information or to order tickets by phone. You may also download the printable mail order form on this website to order for the Lennons matinee. We do not offer online ticket sales.
- For further assistance, feel free to call 712-368-4849 during regular business hours or email us.
Single Ticket Donation
Can’t use your ticket? Consider gifting your unused ticket back to the box office for a single ticket resale!